Friday, November 18, 2016

I'M BACK, SORTA!

I see I haven't posted since August....I had a series of health setbacks which I wont go into detail and bore anyone and I just plain lost interest in a lot of things...

My sewing projects have really suffered and I still don't want to sew much...I have 2 projects I have to finish by December 5 and I don't know if I will make it or not...
Just not a lot going on here.
 
The month of November is a bad one anyway with the anniversary of lost loved ones and this year particularly has hit me hard I think because I am not busy sewing my life away like I usually do.

Now that I have had my 'vacation' from blogging maybe I will feel like sewing soon...I have started looking at quilt mags again so that is a start...

So until next time....hopefully when I post next time I will hae something to show....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment