Thursday, November 24, 2016

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Its Thanksgiving Day in the states, an overcast day and a bit chilly...typical I think after all its late fall...A day to give thanks for all the things we have --health, wealth and everything in between...

I still haven't been sewing much...I do have to finish 2 items that have to be in the mail by Dec. 5....I have my doubts that I will make it by then....I seem to be dragging my feet with everything I do lately....

Last September I did make another bag, need to take a pic of it...I like it the best so far....I keep asking myself why is it that I make something from a favorite piece of fabric and wish I bought more of it cause I seem to use it all up????....This piece of fabric is one of those lol....maybe I will have a pin next time....

For now I have to get around time to get ready to go for Thanksgiving dinner at my daughters...ready for a nice afternoon with the family.....more later....

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol. I have some questions about your grandmother's flower garden quilts. I couldn't find an email for you. I am just wondering about adding the white borders to the flowers. Do I add them just to the tops? Thanks!
    a1angiem(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete