Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WHEN HUNGRY 'BAKE'

Tonight I was hungry for cinnamon rolls so about 8 pm I started them...they are cooling just a bit before I frost them.....brought back memories of me and my girl friend cooking late at night while our hubbys were gone on a livestock selling....they would come home to lots of things cooked...sometimes just to see if we could do it lol....I think we were kind of like Laverne and Shirley at times....

I have been sewing like a mad fool this past 2 weeks...no pictures yet mostly blocks but I did get my old quilt blocks sewn that I ws working on...I would have gotten pics and laid it out to quilt but I had some sort of bug...I think I am over it but the chills keep popping up now and then....cant let it get me down...I have way too much to do....

Getting back to the old blocks I sewed together....I even found the perfect fabric for the back and I even have it washed ready to cut for the pieces....

Ok gotta go frost the rolls then its off to bed for me...its midnight and I ws up till 3 am last night so I hope I don't do that again tonight......more later.....


2 comments:

  1. Oh them rolls smell so good. lol I stay up late to, almost every night, cant sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sleeping problem too trish....I see daylight many nights before I fall asleep

    ReplyDelete