Thursday, July 7, 2016

LOTS OF ACTIVITY THIS PAST WEEK

A week ago i celebrated my birthday...wow 75 years, three quarters of a century....that sounds very old lol...a few years ago i said i will never make it to that age but here i am...I must be a tough old bird lol...a lot has happened in those years...no details but just know not all good.....

Today was our monthy quilt meeting...i missed last month as i was not feeling very well...i had even made 2 banana breads to share with the group so after unpacking i put one in freezer and we ate one....

This month i didn't bake anything i had a big heavy bag to carry with my box of hexes and blocks and the latest flower garden quilt in it...was glad when i got it back in the house...sure was heavy to carry....It was a good meeting and almost everyone was there...lots of gabbing and  exchange of ideas....i got a lot done on my quilt too....

So now i am soooo tired from lack of sleep from last night that i am going to bed early so.....more later.....

4 comments:

  1. You are blessed to have made it this far and still be able to do so much. I am just ten years behind you. I know what life can do to you and its not always good. We have to know that we were blessed at times too. I know I have been God has answer many prayers for me. I don't believe the world will be standing for me to see seventy five.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have faith you will make it and years beyond...

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday! just remember, it is just a number. my hubs is stressing over the "eligible for medicare" thing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the birthday wishes....every once in awhile I stress over an age thing but then I think....years ago I didn't think I would get this far...

    ReplyDelete