Saturday, June 4, 2016

CATCHING UP

Well no sewing all this week....i wasn't feeling good again...somehow i think its due to the weather....it seems that everytime there is a big weather change i get 'puny'...and it makes it worse when i dont sew cause sewing keeps me on an even keel with life...

I do have a lot in the works with sewing though like working on no. 7 grandmothers flower garden quilt using all the leftovers from the other 6 that i did...this last one is going to be mine...no pics today but soon with this one....i think i like it better that all the rest of them....it has a beige background instead of white....

I missed our monthly quilt meeting this past week...i hated that...i even made 2 loaves of banana bread to take for the gals....hope to make the next one....

Not sure i mentioned but i have to take a driving test this month to get my drivers license...getting worried about that and any bad habits i have that they might not like...sure hope i pass...

Just not much going on here at the moment...except unloading my tables so i can lay out a quilt...i am really wanting to get to quilting some of these tops i have made...i like to quilt but laying them out is a problem with my back...a big struggle!.....well that is about it today....more later....

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this but I know what your talking about. The weather can change how our body function's. Good you are making a quilt for your self I need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried using a flannel back tablecloth pinned to the wall to lay out your blocks, or the quilt? I did that when I no longer was able to do it on the floor, so I put it on the wall. It was so much easier then. I know you will enjoy the quilt you are making for yourself. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete