Saturday, April 23, 2016

SOMETIMES I DO SMART THINGS!

Yes sometimes i do smart things...like today....i was working on one of the 5 quilt tops waiting for borders and remembered i dont have the same background fabric for the final border...so i looked through the stack of unwashed fabric first to see if anything was there that would blend or even match....yes there was one piece...only 1 yard though...

I looked through my receits from the fabric place to see if i had a clue about what color it was and who made it ...maybe i could order more....well after going to the site and checking my receits i found the information i needed....but beside the  description of the fabric on my receit i had written the word " more"....so...

I looked in my big tub of back yardages to see if it was there....lo and behold i have 6 more yards...just enough for a back and the border....I am so happy with myself today lol....

What makes me even happier on my receit i paid $6 yd for it and the site now has it for $9 yd...Today is good!....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment