Wednesday, April 6, 2016

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

Our quilt group meets Thursday this week and i have a few things to take this time....the two quilts in my last post and this table topper....this is the one i found on the chair behind the tables where i lay out quilts....i cant get to it very good so it gets loaded and not unloaded....Anyway it needed quilted so i did that and when i went to my daughter it went with me and i finished the binding....my daughter likes it so she gets it....it just fits the top of her table...its one of my favorite patterns and hers too....

This has been the project i have been working on this past week till now....I had these pinwheels forever and added more but didn't want to make anymore of them...they are only 4 inches finished....so i had to find a block that would work with them....so the 4 patches were made with 1 1/2 inch squares....more tiny blocks...ugh!....but i think i have enough made for a good size quilt...twin size i think or a little bigger...not much planning otherwise on this one....

As usual things get tossed in the back of the sewing table and its all messed up again so i need to sort and do a little cutting....just not sure sizes i want to cut this time....guess i will have to look through my basket of blocks and see what needs more....

I have a major project to do for Christmas this year....not ready to talk much about it though till its more than just planning....i just know i have to get busy with it or i wont have enough time to do it.....

Got a good blood test report this time....the 2 pints of blood are holding their own....the doc wants me to take my iron to see if i can build up the supply....now if they could just cure Arthritis i would be a happy camper.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment