Thursday, March 17, 2016

BREAK FOR BREAD BAKING

I took a break from quilting last night and made this coffee cake bread for my breakfast this morning....it was a toss up between cinnamon rolls or this...this was easier and quicker being it was 8 pm when i decided to bake....Yeah it was a little late to start something but that is the way i am...in my younger years it was nothing for me and my friend to cook up a meal for our husbands who worked the second shift...lol

I have been quilting almost steadily for the last week and half....got the bigger one done and now i am working on a smaller childs one....no pics of them....maybe later today for tomorrow....i have been trying to keep the momentum going for hand quilting....it already takes a long time to do this over machine quilting but i do a nicer job....i have another quilt in mind for the next one but trying to decide whether to machine quilt or not...it is for me so if i make a mistake it will not be too disasterous to deal with....

We had storms here Tuesday night and 2 small tornadoes in the next county south of us...i was watching close as we sit in a good spot for severe storms most of the time...it did look very threatening but went south....with El Nino still around i suppose that will put us in more danger this year for severe storms....

Got to finish my coffee then off to do laundry and i just might make it to the sewing room...cant quilt today my shoulder and fingers are a little sore...got lots of other things that i can do though...always something going on here....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment