Friday, February 12, 2016

CUT CUT CUT

Yes, cut -cut-cut....I have been cutting fabric all morning today...getting ready for when i need squares and strips for another quilt....i say it like that because i have never been a person to just cut a yard of fabric into strips or squares...i waited till i had my quilt figured then cut....

This will be something new for me...It should keep me from being bored with cutting just when i need for quilt because i was tired of it before i would get started....now pieces will be ready...

I had to locate a bigger box to put the 2 1/2 inch strips and squares in...i didn't have that many before because i usually worked in 2 inch stuff...but i see 2 1/2 inches coming up in a quilt...so i thought maybe i would get a jump on things and have some ready....i worked on the yellows and pinks today and some from my leftovers on my table...

My back is screaming at me right now...not sure if it is the weather with all these low pressure thingy's that is coming through this winter or if its something else but anyway i am ready to relax for awhile then it will be time for supper again....time just goes by so fast....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment