Friday, February 5, 2016

CROCHETING TOOK THE SPOTLIGHT THIS WEEK

Not sure if I mentioned that I got out all my yarn and sorted through it into colors and types this past week....I also crocheted these two scarves with leftover 3 ply...its so soft and silky...I never thought of using lighter weight yarn for scarves before but I like it...and it used up 2 partial skeins of yarn out of my mess...

Here is the yarn to do something with contained in a big bag from Joanns..it looks small there but its not...the other bag is sorted with future something....

I went to our quilt gals meeting yesterday and winter brings out the needles....a couple were knitting and I meant to take crocheting but I forgot the bag so I worked on binding some small items till I got tired of sewing then just socialized around the room....its always a fun time and the weather co-operated this time....

Today its laundry so far and some grocery shopping...it seems I am always out of something anymore...but then I don't do large amounts of shopping anymore too rough on this arthritis body....I guess that is about it for me today ...getting a late start too so gotta make up for lost time....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment