Monday, January 11, 2016

SHOULDN'T THERE BE A PERSONAL COMPLAINT DAY?

Yes i think there should be a personal complaint day? lol....But then my list would be too long....Ok what this is about is my body!....I get so tired of body aches that get in my way when i want to do things...and besides i think i am catching a cold which does not make me a happy camper....

But besides all that i am still working on projects...like the border on my grandmothers flower garden, making strings from scrap, a scrap basket quilt (third one now for charity), and a whole bunch of others...my list will never end for quilts either as i have ideas in my head all the time...(maybe that is why i have a headache) ....

As you can see there are no pictures today of what i have been doing....i do have a couple items done that i will get pics of and maybe by that time i will have more done....going to do more today than i did over weekend i hope....

Also as you can tell i am not getting older without complaining because i really dont like it....i want to be like i was in my 30's....multitasking with everything...3 teens in the house and everyone working different hrs and me keeping up with everyone and yes i was working too....i got so much done then....I want that back!....Ok i know i cant but half the energy would be nice.....have a great day....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment