Friday, January 1, 2016

A RESOLUTION I HOPE NOT TO BREAK FOR 2016

Well the new year made it and where i am it was one of the warmest on record...usually its way below freezing....at least it felt like it years ago when i was out with friends and going from home to home parties....Now i am contented to just stay in where i know i can be out of trouble....oh i might have a little bubbly if i choose but if not that is ok too....

For the most part last night and today i sewed more on the border for my daughters flower garden quilt...yes i used that tip that i posted in the last post...that is so helpful as i dont have to think whether i zigged or zagged with the border color....lol....

I suppose this is a new year resolution ...i hope to get at least one quilt every 2 month ready for quilting....maybe not quilted all the way but that would be nice....hand quilting takes longer than i would like sometimes...maybe i will practice my machine quilting and do more...now that would be just fine then i could get caught up quicker...

I got my granddaughters flower garden quilt top finished...no pic yet...but it will come...i seem to do them in batches...but know i am busy all the time with something...my daughters flower garden quilt top is done except for the border which was decided recently not when the rest of it was made...

Its getting time for me to go to bed...was late last night when i finally dozed off so maybe i will sleep better tonight...hope so....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment