Friday, December 11, 2015

COUPLE ITEMS I ADDED IN CHRISTMAS SWAP BOX

As I posted in the last post....I joined a swap for Christmas and got my box sent out...one of the items I made for my friend was this table topper and mug rug set...I thought the colors were so pretty I almost kept it for
myself...but since my dining table is hardly cleared off I would never see it lol...I also made her a blue cosmetic bag she can use for sewing if she likes when she goes to retreats...I have several I use for quilt meetings...they are very handy...

To catch up  with what is going on with my health...both scopes didn't reveal anything...thank you god...I had a heart doc appointment also during the last month...I have a heart murmur...I had forgotten that I had it....not serious so I am told for the time being but they want to keep an eye on it so it doesn't develop into more trouble...also during this time I had to have 2 pints of blood...my blood count was very low and the doc decided it would be good to build me back up...more tests coming in January...just hope the weather doesn't get too bad then....that is about it for now....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment