Sunday, November 1, 2015

LEFTOVER STACK STRAIGHTENED AND BLOCKS MADE

Remember that messy stack of fabric i posted a few back???? ...well here it is straightened up for the time being....knowing me it wont stay that way very long as i get pawing through it looking for just the right fabric for a project....fabric in those are anything from a fq to 3/4 yard pieces...the rest goes in the cabinet....i have strips in seperate boxes...not much organization but it works for me...

I stopped straightening and made blocks as i found the right combos so that slowed down working on the stack but i worked on it for most of the week beyond...since then i have made several size blocks from 2 3/4inch ones to 7 inch ones...for about 5 different quilts.....there are still more lined up on the sewing machine to work on...

Yesterday i got ambitious and repaired a zipper in one of my favorite pr of slacks....i hate doing that but it went well so it was a blessing lol....so glad!.....

Its a here and there day for me and work inbetween and i hope to get to the machine too....maybe even take a short nap later for more rest...i feel my legs need it....more later....

2 comments:

  1. I have problems with my storage of fabric to, but allway need more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i had more room to organize more but it will have to do....dont you think we always need more storage no matter how much we have lol?????

    ReplyDelete