Wednesday, September 23, 2015

PLANS FOR NEW PROJECT SHAPING UP

This morning while drinking my coffee and planning my day i decided to sketch my plan for the Christmas fabric i just got in the mail....what i received was 20 -5 x44 strips of reds and greens...if i do this right i need to cut a 3 1/2 piece off each color i need then cut it into 1 1/2x31/2 giving me the 4 pieces of 12 colors...leaving me with 30 plus inches left to make something else...this probably sounds confusing because it was to me at first but i have it worked out now...i am trying to save as much of the fabric as i can.....

I received my new fabric catalog this week and i was shocked...the first few pages had fabric in it that was priced at $17 a yard....i know i wont be buying any at that price and i really didn't think it was pretty either which was a good thing so i wasn't tempted lol....

Our family reunion was Sunday and i am still tired from it even though i just sat around....age is really catching up with me i think...

Taking a break from the flower garden quilt i am working on and hopefully i will get the dining table cleared off so i can lay out a small quilt to hand quilt....i am wanting to do that ...it would boost my moral to get something finished for a change....i need to feel that right now...i get overwhelmed at how many tops i need to finish and this would help....

I used my new green bag Sunday to carry 3 containers of food in to the reunion....wow that bag was very heavy but it handled it very well....even got a few compliments on the bag too which was nice that people noticed...

Well i slept late today and now its time to get in gear and try to be productive the rest of the day so i am outta here for now.....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment