Monday, July 6, 2015

CATCHING UP

I haven't been very talkative for the last couple weeks...did a little sewing but mostly left the sewing alone for awhile...did a lot of thinking of new things I would like to make though....

The project I talked about earlier about donating some things for the 'save the show' renovation is coming together....the board ok'd it and I gave them some things to sell over the weekend at a tractor pull....I don't expect much from that as its mostly guys so I doubt they had much luck selling things other than food lol....

I have 2 cosmetic bags quilted ready for the zipper and I finished a pr of potholders last night ready to donate....did some more hand sewing on my gd flower quilt...the last batch of kona white is thicker than before and its harder to needle through....it is awful!...and I will have a lot of white to sew on this quilt like the rest of them...

This just about catches me up so far....not a lot going on right now...lots of bad dates in the month of july and I never know how I am going to react to them so will just go day by day....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment