Saturday, May 16, 2015

TIME OUT FOR HEALTH LAST WEEK

This past week I haven't felt good...I have a tendency to fill up with fluid which I did...first I thought I was catching something but realized the wheeziness was caused from fluid buildup....I almost called for an ambulance to go to the hospital but got after it right away and drained off over 6 lbs of fluid....

Now today  I still am not feeling the best but the wheezing is gone and I am very tired...I haven't been sewing much but I hope to get back at it this  next week...I have a lot to finish...

My order came this morning for my back for my daughters scrappy quilt so now its unload the tables so I can get it laid out and maybe she will come help pin it for hand quilting....not much else to report for now....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment