Friday, May 22, 2015

SMALL ITEMS MADE LAST WEEKEND

Here is a picture of some of the things I made last week....I found some odd blocks in my basket of blocks and decided to make something with them....all these small things I have made in the past  I think I will donate to the Save The Paramount Theatre drive...maybe they can sell them for the cost of fabric...would be a tidy little sum for them.....more on this later....

Working at clearing off my tables in the family room is a slow process....I have a stack of fabric that needs washed and ironed..i hate to take it into the sewing room without doing that as I don't want it mixed in with the other fabric...so today I will try to wash more of it then put it in the cabinet...

Got to get my flowers down at the cemetery today while the weather is nice....of course the weekend will bring rain with it...always rains sometime during the Memorial Day holiday....more later....


No comments:

Post a Comment