Friday, May 29, 2015

SEW VERSES CLEAN UP DAY

I cant seem to get started today...I did my usual though while drinking my coffee first thing this morning...I hand sewed a flower for my no. 6 flower garden quilt and added 3 flowers to rows of the quilt so I guess that is something...

I have a project coming up that is not in my best interest lol....my daughter and grandson is coming tomorrow to help me find things to throw out for clean up days....now keep in mind that my daughter does not keep anything long so she will be anxious to throw out all she sees....I am dreading tomorrow big time...

I think I will just try to concentrate on the laundry today and not worry about tomorrow if that is possible...but I would rather sew but better not till I work on the household things....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment