Sunday, May 24, 2015

DEALING WITH FABRIC

Today Sunday I am working on the dining table clearing off more and decided that handling the fabric once was better....so instead of shoving it in the sewing room I am washing it up and ironing it so it can be put in the cabinet...the big back pieces wont get washed till I get ready to use it....too much yardage to deal with all at once....

Also on that table is about 7 items that need quilted...none are huge so I may get to them later today...and they can be finished then....then the table will be almost cleaned off...

All this is in preparation to getting a scrappy quilt laid out so I can pin it for my daughter....I am going to get her over here so she can help...that will be a big help to my back...lol....hope you all are having a safe and  enjoyable day with family and friends....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment