Thursday, April 23, 2015

YESTERDAY WAS BAG DAY

Yesterday I didn't plan anything in particular and it went great....I had an idea for one of my quilt groups and worked on it some but the main thing I did was make a bag from scratch....its from some of the leader and ender blocks I have been doing and  one of the pieces of fabric I just got...I have been trying to get a good handle of the cost but each bag is different as the sizes are different...I have a couple of people interested in buying them so there wont be custom ones just ones that are made up and priced accordingly...it would be nice to get a little money for my work....

You have heard me say over and over that I have been washing and ironing fabric for use well here is some of it...I have put a lot of it away already and today I found more that will get washed soon....this is what is done already...and yesterday I used one of them for the bag lining and borders so it is gone lol....

Time for another cup of coffee so I can get moving....the day will disappear fast as I slept in trying to catch up on my sleep....feel pretty good so far...guess I will never be a morning person lol....more later....

1 comment:

  1. At least you are doing some nice work, me I just can't get going.

    ReplyDelete