Wednesday, April 8, 2015

STORMY WEATHER IS GOOD SEWING TIME

Its a stormy week here...good time to get more sewing done...I have been working on a lot of little things trying to get some of the leftovers off my sewing table...I don't think I am making much headway lol....

Here are some potholders that I made by just using what was already cut except for the backs...these will go in the box 'made to give away just because' lol....

I haven't started to put No. 6 grandmothers flower garden together yet although I have 19 blocks ready...I want to have at least 4 rows of blocks before I start...I think it goes faster that way...

My son was here last night and he checked things in the basement to see if the drains were ok....I had washed a load of clothes earlier so he could check for me when he came....today I think I will wash a load of fabric and iron it before more clothes go in...

Planning on quilting that little teal baby one this week...maybe by the weekend will have it done....got so many to do I will never catch up....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment