Thursday, April 9, 2015

STORMS TODAY EVEN A TORNADO CLOSE BY

It has been an interesting day today....we have had storms and  within 15 miles of me a tornado touched down...closer to where my daughter lives....according to the tv we aren't over the warnings yet till 11 pm...

Not much sewing today although while trying to keep up with the weather I did sew on the hexes for No. 6 gfg quilt....was checking my box and I see I need to cut more variety for this quilt....I am trying not to get too many ahead so maybe just maybe I wont have a lot leftover at the end....not figuring on  making No. 7...as least I don't think so...lol....

I have several pieces that need binding sewn on so maybe I will work on that this evening or maybe not....that is the kind of mood I have been all day....

I did make an effort to bake beans and make a peach cobbler this afternoon to go with the hamburger and potato salad for supper....it looked like I was planning a picnic lol....

well this must come to an end because I am going to dive into that peach cobbler for my dessert lol...more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment