Tuesday, April 14, 2015

SOMETIMES FABRIC WONT WORK FOR WHAT YOU PLAN

Over the weekend I dug in my basket of blocks again and found a small bag of pinwheels...I had to think about them for a minute then remembered I was going to make a full quilt from the fabric...but soon found out that the green wasn't showing up as much as I liked so I abandoned the idea and in the basket it went for a couple years....I got them out and made a table topper from them...seemed ok for that..maybe someone will want it lol....and another bag out of that basket....

Then when I was making my daughters quilt last year I used the 5 yards plus for the back of her quilt pictured here...so it wasn't a loss....actually it worked out quite well...so now I only have a small amount of fabric to turn into scrappy quilts....an OK all around....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment