Saturday, April 11, 2015

RUNNER FROM MORE SCRAP

I cleaned up more scrap yesterday making this small runner in woodland colors....the picture doesn't do it justice...these blended fabrics are pretty to look at in person but for some reason don't photograph well even with a digital camera...

Today I am washing up fabrics from recent order I received ready for more projects....some cosmetic bags and sewing kit bags for gifts in the future and I have several other bigger bags I want to make...had a request for more so will have to get busy....

This morning I have been printing photos to go in my album of my sewing adventures that I keep....8 more ...I have been busy  and I finished quilting small items yesterday so now need to bind them....then those will be ready for album too....

Well I need a break and get my catfish out of freezer for supper....yum cant wait.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment