Friday, April 10, 2015

PINWHEELS FROM LEFTOVER CORNERS

Last week I was rummaging through my clothes basket of blocks and found a bag with small green and very light gray pinwheels in it...I laid them out to make this small 19 inch table topper to get them out of the basket....I don't know what else I could have done with them unless I made more potholders...I do enough of them anyway....those were leftover from the corners I cut off from another quilt stitching twice  so as not to waste what I cut off to form a triangle on the block but they are so small to work with...not sure I will do that again unless my squares are bigger....

Sure glad the stormy weather is over for a couple days...that tornado was too close for comfort...I sure hope we don't have many of them this summer....

Washing some fabric today and I will make it to the sewing room sometime...leftovers for my supper so minimum of cooking means more sewing lol.....ok gotta run...more coffee then get productive....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment