Friday, April 3, 2015

HAS NOT BEEN A GOOD WEEK

This week I have been dealing with drain issues...my son found back up evidence on the basement floor so I had to find a decent plumber to come open up the main sewer pipe...It had been almost 20 years since the last time this happened....no matter how often its still a mess to deal with....

Of course that upset my delicate digestion system...my daughter tells me I worry too much...I think she is right but just how do you stop worrying????...so the last couple days I have not felt well and just kinda  laid around...

I did a little sewing the day the guys came to open the sewer pipe to try to keep my mind off stuff but that didn't work lol....I still fretted as I could not go down the steps to see what was going on .....

Not much else going on here...hope to get better so I can enjoy easter with the family....lot of bad weather coming too so that is hard on my joints...ok enough complaining and more later....

2 comments:

  1. we have drain problems and bad weather coming and it hurts our bones too and we live in Ga.suppose to storm tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your problems too Barbara.....I saw all the bad weather forecast for the south....might be a terrible summer for storms

    ReplyDelete