Monday, April 6, 2015

DISAPPEARING 9 PATCHES ARE TRICKY

Sometimes things turn out different than I imagine they will...this table topper, 19 inches square had disappearing 9 patch blocks...usually you have the solid color where the white angled from the corners is in this topper but I wanted negative space at the focal point....well it didn't quite turn out like I wanted to...I think I will kind of study it a bit and treat it like a lesson to learn....I had planned and planned what I thought was a good layout but its tricky when you cut those blocks apart sometimes you get suprises like tonight lol....

I got another fabric order today...one of the items is the back for the small teal baby quilt I have posted here a few posts back....I think tomorrow unless I get sidetracked I will wash up all the fabric that came so I can work on ufos I have around....

While typing this I am watching the food channel and making mistakes with typing lol...so I guess now that I have this written I will go in and lie down and see what goodies they have on there....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment