Wednesday, April 22, 2015

BACK TO SEWING LESS COOKING

Well its back to sewing this week...so far I have been working on No. 6 grandmothers flower garden quilt, making blocks and starting to sew them together in rows...


Also I have been washing and ironing fabric trying to catch up with that  so I can use it....one piece in particular off white that I am using in the 'brick' quilt I had to order more of and now I am ready for that piece so I can finish the top....I may have to order more of it if I want a border of the same fabric...


The weather is cool right now but sunny which I like so maybe it would be good to get out for a bit...I do need groceries so we will see how my day goes....it never goes how I think it should lol....but I am sure you all know about that too...


That is about it for now...more pictures to take and I would like to get the pics taken of the last 2 gfg quilts too....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment