Friday, March 6, 2015

THERE IS HOPE FOR SPRING AFTERALL

Yes there is hope for the coming of spring afterall!!!...the temp is in the 30's today with the sun shining...Not sure if I will get to town and pick up my meds or not...I also have a small grocery list I should take care of before it becomes  huge....

Right now I am very lazy and it wouldn't take much for me to take a nap...I did accomplish something this morning though....I got the Grandmothers flower garden quilt top No. 5 done...and its somewhat of a record lol....I started it last fall about October and I have it done all hand stitched...Now its on to the last one , my granddaughters...she loves purple so her border will be medium purple shade...I think I have enough variety in the purple to do it....I have found that to have a variety for blocks I need about 6 different pattern blocks in the colors and about 5 each of those to make the quilts have variety...

If I get some ambition later today I will get pics taken of No. 4 and No. 5 gfg quilts and post them....for now I gotta make some other decisions for the day....more later....

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice day what ever you decide to do.

    ReplyDelete