Wednesday, March 11, 2015

ME VERSES MACHINE TODAY

Yes its me verses machine today....I think I know why I have been dragging my feet getting to the machine to quilt....

Things went fine with the bobbin thread that was already in the machine but when I rewound it to do the second half of the bag I have been working on I got wonky stitches...so after 1/2 hour of fiddling with it I found some lint in the bobbin case and got it out and tried it a gain ...now its ok...I finished the 2 pieces for the bag....so here I am blogging while resting my back before I do more....

I have a lot of things to quilt and finish...I would even like to get to a bigger quilt to finish this week sometime...

Ok back to the machine for now to see what other trouble I can get into lol....more later...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you figured out what the problem was. Hopefully it will go faster now that the bobbin is working properly.

    ReplyDelete