Sunday, March 22, 2015

HANGING OUT IN JAMMIES AND SEWING

There was a graphic on facebook this morning about relaxing on Sunday in your jammies and just hanging out...well it sounded so good to me that is what I am going to do today, well at least part of the day....

I am in the mood also to wash up more fabric...just got another order yesterday of ones I need to use right away and I need to get more of them off my table and into the cabinet for future use....dragging my feet???? yup I hate to iron after all of it I did when I was young...lol

NASCAR will be on later today ...don't want to miss that either...will have to work on hand sewing in front of tv then lol....

I will have to get to the store sometime today though I have been cooking so much that I am out of a lot of things and just maybe I can get a chicken dinner instead of cooking today....

I hope me hand quilting this small quilt will get me going again with the quilting...my back has hurt so much it took the fun out of laying out quilts so I can finish them...I have several I would like to hand quilt besides the grandmothers flower garden ones...those have been a labor of love for me....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment