Monday, March 16, 2015

GRRRRR---DEAD BATTERIES

I Finally got around to taking pictures last night and yup dead batteries in the camera....when I was in the city last week I thought about those batteries but didn't go with my instinct...

I can get pictures in my phone but so far don't have anything set up to get them out of the phone....In fact I don't like cell phones period!.....I have always just used mine in case of emergency...I don't encourage anyone to call on it either as I would never know where the phone was as much as I am all over the house...just one aggravation I don't need...guess I am not tech minded enough lol....

So no pics till I get back out of town to see about a battery for the camera...sure hope I can find them....last time I had a hard time locating one....are cameras going out of date too along with the other devices I am used to?....

Ok on with my second cup of coffee today and get productive doing something....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment