Thursday, March 19, 2015

BUSY, BUSY BUSY

I stayed off the computer mostly the last couple days and got a lot more done...I am sure you all can relate to that lol....

If you knew me better you would know that I have at least a dozen things going at once in the sewing room...well yesterday I worked on at least 6 of them....

Still working with scrap and small pieces on my sewing table I was able to make more blocks for my pinwheel quilt, the scrap basket quilt, and the variation of 9 patch quilt.... and the 2 leader and ender quilts going sitting on the machine at all times.....

I also started a new irish chain quilt after looking in my cut up 2 inch box...I have a lot of plain pastel squares and decided a baby quilt of white big squares and 9 patches with multi color squares alternating with white would be nice with a couple colored borders...although the big white squares look too plain...I might put a colored square in center...more on this later.....

My daughter was here Tuesday and I showed her the latest scrap basket quilt and asked if she liked it....if yes then I would make it bigger otherwise I would look for a charity...she did like it and wants a maroon border on it to bring out the reds in it...so I have been going through stash looking for red border fabric....and next what will be the back...decisions, decisions lol

Hopefully I will get batteries for my camera soon...getting a lot things done and need to get pics for my little scrap book before I forget what isn't in there....and post here too....

Coffee is done so its time to get back to work....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment