Friday, March 27, 2015

ALL I WANT TO DO IS SEW TODAY

Today I am getting the urge to just sew and sew...So do I give in and retreat to the sewing room and stay till I cant move or....

Do I get out and run errands and enjoy the weather even though its cold....Any day the sun shines is a good day in my book....

I have been working steadily on quilting the small quilt I showed the other day....I am on the last corner hand quilting and should be done with it sometime this weekend depending on how much I watch tv lol....been thinking about what color binding should be and I think the light mint green in the quilt will be good contrast with the other blue border....

Our quilt meeting is next week and it will be the first one I will get to this year...our weather has been so rotten it was hard for me to get out and worry about falling....got several things to show including this little quilt so I hope to have it finished before then....

Ok I am outta here....cant get anything done in front of this little box  laundry to do, decide on meals, sew sew, etc...oh decisions....more later....

1 comment:

  1. You have a blessed week, will be looking forward to seeing your quilt.

    ReplyDelete