Saturday, March 21, 2015

A QUILT TALKED TO ME-YES IT DID!

Friday night when I was scouting quilting sites trying to find border ideas I found a quilt that spoke to me....lol...had a few of those do that before so I had to start it which I did last night...

Today Saturday I finished the top....its a 9 patch and snowball combined with all pastel patches...all I have left to finish on the top is the outside border...did the inner one already....

Tonight I opened my bolt of  white Kona cotton I have had for awhile....I cut off a couple 1 1/2 yard pieces, washed and ironed them...one will be for the back of this little quilt and I intend to hand quilt it....

Sorry no pictures yet...still haven't gotten out of town to try to find them....been sewing too much...snow coming tomorrow night...not much so might be melted sometime Monday then maybe I can get the batteries...would be nice to have them here in town but we are lucky we even have a grocery store....

Tired tonight so I hope I can sleep...at least I wont be thinking about that quilt top...worked it all out so the anticipation is gone lol.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment