Friday, March 20, 2015

A PICTURE OF MORE SMALL ITEMS

Today I found a picture I took before the batteries went dead of a few things I made a month ago...I don't think I posted it yet...These things were made from the scrappy stuff on my table....If I have posted it just pass over it or enjoy the pic again....the pinwheel potholders have been gifted already and the green small runner has been given away also...the teal item in the back of the pic is for my dinner tray I use when eating in front of the tv lol...and the other set of potholders (second set of them) will go in the box for another time...

Since then I have made a lot more from my table....ya know looking at the mess I didn't think there was that much stuff on that table...maybe I should start advertising things for sale though I doubt there would be any takers lol...

Well I have to get going ...its a nice day here and I have errands to run in town and ugh groceries to get...lots of in and outs of the house today but at least the weather is nice....more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment