Wednesday, February 25, 2015

SNOW DAY, STRINGS, & SCRAP

It's looking like snow here today...one channel says different than another but I am looking for the 3-6 in. range the way my bones felt last night....I didn't even go in the sewing room yesterday...went to bed and watched tv with a couple Tylenol to help my legs...

My string basket is overflowing again so it looks like I will be making some squares with them....going to see if I have old phone books in the drawer...I read about using them for template squares as they would be easy to tear...

Lately I have been working up scrap into bags of various sizes....and I am still going to make a few more....here is a picture of one of them...I have had a lot of scrap ends from the gfg quilts and saved them..finally put them to good use...here is one of the 'brick' bags.... I need some bags for my projects to corral them and would like a few to give as gifts here and there.....well I gotta get
off the computer and get something done...at least I don't have to cook supper tonight...leftovers from last night....I like that!....more later....

2 comments:

  1. Left overs are always good, more time for your sewing or like me reading. I have been working on a little quilting project.

    ReplyDelete