Friday, February 27, 2015

SCRAP DAY TODAY

Today Friday first thing I had to do was cut 3 more strips for the border of the No. 5 Grandmothers Flower Garden quilt...I think that will about do it as I am on the last side of the quilt with the green border then I have to add the rest of the white hex border on top of that then I will be done with that top....

Later I worked more on the scrap quilts I am working on....right now I have 4 different quilts going on my sewing machine...all take different size squares and rectangles...sometimes it gets confusing cause I use them as leaders and enders....one quilt I have almost  made by using leaders and enders....

Still later I finished putting together sections that will become another bag...in the cabinet I even found a piece of fabric that will become the inside of the bag....now next step is to quilt them all together....I hate loose linings so this will be done in one step...

Nice surprise right now...my daughter just came in so will do more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment