Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I HAVE RETURNED

Hello everyone...I know its been a long time since my last post....I could make all kinds of excuses that would bore you so I wont ...

I hate health problems....my back is getting worse I am afraid....I have been working on creating quilt tops when I feel like it but the big problem is getting them laid out to pin so I can quilt them...some days I get really discouraged about that....

Thank god I am able to work on the Grandmothers flower garden quilt tops....without looking I think I have posted No. 3 and I have No. 4 done and am on the last border on No. 5...wont be long and I will start on the last one No. 6....after that one is done will be the task of quilting them all....

Hopefully I will get in here and post more....this week I have been trying to use up scrap on my sewing table by making items...here is a pic of some....
2 sets of potholders a small green runner and an aqua/teal tv dinner tray cover....working on more, a few every day....till next time....more later....

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see you back, but sorry about your back.
    I know about the pining as I have to crawl around on the floor to do it .
    When I started quilting we lived in a village of retirement and had a craft hut with tables
    for doing large quilts and quilting. I miss that, we didn't like living there so moved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes Patsy...I cant get down on the floor anymore so I have 2 large tables in the family room but leaning over them just kills me....got to find a way to do this...I miss my hand quilting..

    ReplyDelete