Saturday, February 28, 2015

BAGS TO QUILT AND MORE

Its a good day to quilt on the machine...at least I hope so as I have a build up of things that need to be done...2 bags one is pictured here...at least one section. and table topper...
I don't like loose linings in my project bags so I will quilt the three layers together  before putting it together...I am sure finding these bags are a good way to use up scrap stuff...but I don't think I will make another one with the small pieces I did this one...1 1/2 inch squares and 2 1/2 inch squares...the small ones are just too little for me to work with lol...

Another item I need to quilt is a small table topper..I probably should have put a border on it but I didn't have either of the fabrics leftover to use..
in fact I rescued these 4 patches from another project to use all together in something..It has a pink back so I will use some of it for the binding for a little different color....Someone might want it..I like it so I might just keep it lol....

These are what I plan on finishing today or tomorrow...more scrap off my table....but there always seems to be more to take its place lol.....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment