Thursday, August 28, 2014

HAD TO REMEASURE

Ok.... I didn't measure right!!...last night when I was starting to put together the 'butterfly' blocks I remeasured the block and its 6 inches not 6 1/2 inches...that threw off the other measurement so its back to the sewing machine for another row of blocks to make it just over 73 inches...I gotta look and see if I have more of the plain blue in the cabinet...I would like to use it as the big border with the blue print as the little border ...that way I can do some extra quilting on the border and have it show up....

not sure the red would look as good as a border but might have to use it anyway....I really didn't want to buy more fabric for this one....I am even hoping I have enough blue print for the back...

I think I will work more on this quilt today at least get the other 6 blocks done anyway...it sure is going together fast which is good....

The sewing table is a complete mess again but I think I will take the time and cut some scrap up into squares or make a few more small items....

Not much else going to go on except I have a very large grocery order to take to the store....I sure am glad to have delivery at times like this as its so hard on my body lugging groceries from the garage to the house.....more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment