Wednesday, August 27, 2014

46 BLOCKS SO FAR

I worked last night on more blocks for the 'Butterflies on my roses' quilt and now have 46 made....
 
if I stop at 53x73 I only need 8 more blocks...I am hesitant to go bigger as the fabric may run out and I wouldn't have enough for any kind of borders and I think this one would look odd without borders....
 
I almost hit the panic button yesterday....I went looking for the red fabric for the butterfly quilt...but could not find it...I went in several times and looked in the cabinet but no show....then finally I looked on the pink shelf...there on the very bottom of a stack was the red....why it was there is beyond me....also I see its on a cardboard board...
 
A few years ago I thought it was a good idea to put yardages on cardboard but I forgot about the discoloring fabric can get from it so I took all of them off the cardboard but I guess I missed this one...but will get it done today
 
Got to leave the sewing alone for awhile today....sticker time for the car and if I am not careful I will let it expire forgetting about it so I am making a point to get to town today and get it and put on the car before I get out on the road and get a ticket....... so for now more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment