Wednesday, July 30, 2014

NO SEWING TODAY...SHOPPING INSTEAD

Today I didn't sew at all....my granddaughter called and asked me to go into the city with her....she did her shopping which was a couple of quick errands which amounted to me getting 7 hexes basted while sitting in the car waiting...she was quick lol...

Later we did shopping for me, well she did some too in Joanns fabric store....I got a batt for the gfg quilt...had a little thought when I went to get it...low loft or regular loft...the low loft won out....hope its the right way to go...I usually like a little puffy in my quilts but I will have a lot of very little stitches so the low loft will be easier to get them....

After that we ate at one of my favorite places for BBQ chicken then got some groceries and came home ...after all that I was really tired....I am thinking I may be low on potassium again...I suppose I should go in for tests again...

Tomorrow I hope to finish up that end on the quilt..then off to the next step...I have some other small quilts I just might work on for a few days and get them out of the way...one for sure will be hand quilted...not sure about the other one...it might be a charity quilt and they like them machine quilted...more on this later....

I did get some of my fabric washed and ironed and I looked around and I found more so I will stack it all together and proceed to group loads by color till I get them caught up...hopefully before I need them lol......

Well its after midnight and I am tired so maybe I will get a good nights sleep....hope so....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment