Tuesday, July 22, 2014

BUSY, BUSY SEWING

Oh I am so behind...I promised pictures but truly they are coming....July isn't the best month for me....both my parents passed in the last two weeks of this month , different years as well as my second husband so its a sad time of year for me...this year particular...maybe its because I am getting older too....anyway I am always glad to see this month pass...

I have been staying busy as much as I can....I have been concentrating on the mini flowered grandmothers flower garden....I finished all the rows and laid it out and decided to add a blue border and finish off with a white border...both are hexie rows so its narrow by border standards lol....but it will be a way of individualizing each quilt as I do them except for the 2 big ones...I will explain more when I post pictures....

I also had border fabric left from 2 different projects and decided to make up a lap quilt with them....2 blues...with a thin white border....all blue otherwise...something different but out of my cabinet....

Today sometime I have to wash up some white and part of the blue fabric that is going into the quilt I just described....I found more of the 1 fabric in cabinet but lighter in shade but will be good for the back and maybe the outside border of this little quilt...I am sure I will find more fabric that needs washed that can go in with the load so it might be an afternoon of ironing...

Not much else going on other than sewing and I do promise pictures....I just don't take the time to do it.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment