Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I FINISHED THIS IN MAY FINALLY

While back I kept talking about a quilt that I needed to finish hand quilting after I came home from the hospital that had been laying on the dining table....

well I finished it in late May.....It wasn't the best choice in fabric...flowers were spaced too far in the fabric I thought....I had bought it on sale a long time ago and was just sitting around on the bolt so I have been using it here and there trying to get rid of it....I still have some leftover but it will be good in a scrappy quilt....

The baby quilt that I am machine quilting this week is quilted...now to trim and add the binding I hope today sometime...I have a big batch of laundry to do so I should do that first...but you know how it is...if you want to sew you sew! lol....

Just maybe I can work on another UFO or WIP whichever you like to call them...I have an hour glass quilt that I took the border off so I could add more rows to make it bigger some time ago and I would like to work on that too...I have the fabric for the back and maybe the borders if I add some but I have to wash and iron it before I can use it so I may include that in my laundry today lol....

Well its high noon so I need to get busy with my chores..the weather isn't good today so will be good day to stay indoors and work.....sooo I am outta here.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment