Tuesday, June 17, 2014

DOWNSIZING SEWING TODAY

I am on a break right now lol....I have been in high gear since I got up this morning with ideas....I was looking in a cabinet of different kinds of fabric (yes I have my quilting fabric in another cabinet) and I found about 4 yards of a boys print flannel...

just right for receiving blankets for babies...its not a babies print but daddy and grandpa will like it...its a collection of sports  lol....Obviously it was originally for one of my grandsons in their early years....I have made 1 already and have 2 more cut out and there is enough for other items like lap pads or bibs. etc leftover...I will be happy to get it out of the cabinet to downsize more.... and they will be ready for giving away....Its a positive thing!

On the baby quilt I am hand quilting...I have to mark the third and last corners and the last side then quilt that and then I will be ready to bind it....after I get done with the receiving blankets I will get back to that...I want it done before the end of the week...
 
I seem to be in the middle of a major sewing streak right now and I am loving it but I cant sew fast enough to suit me lol.....I hate to think how bad my sewing room is going to look when I am finished with this round of sewing fever....it was bad before it started lol but I still know where everything is  so far lol....back to sewing , break over lol....more later.....

1 comment:

  1. We love these! We are a sports family so the print is perfect! The size is awesome! You are so talented! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete