Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BRINGING PHOTO ALBUM UP TO DATE

This past week I have been going through all the pictures of things I have made lately...I keep a picture record of them in photo albums...

it started out as reference in case someone wanted alike things or patterns but as years  have gone by its nice to look back so I have been making printing pictures to catch up with the albums...

I have a friend  who is basically a shut in and through the years has kept up with what I have done till lately....say the last 14 years....the last time I visited her she wanted me to tell her about all the things I had done...well its too many to sit and talk about...I couldn't remember even if I tried....So I will take my little photo album and she can see...which I think is better than talking about it lol.....

I have been working on a big WIP that has been put away for a few years...I cant mention it yet as I want to keep it kind of a surprise and she might be looking at this blog...but soon as she finds out about it you will see pictures....most likely when I get it in the hoop...Hah! I doubt I can keep it a secret then...nowhere to hide it lol....

Well I have gabbed enough so its off to do whatever...more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment