Monday, April 21, 2014

QUIET EASTER AND SOME SEWING

I hope everyone had a nice Easter Sunday and took a moment to remember why we have this day....I know we did take a few moments to reflect about the season....

Our day was a quiet one...2 of my kids were going to be busy, one with getting a boat ready for the summer season on the water and the other was going fishing for the weekend....Me? I was at my other daughters home visiting with my grandkids as well as my daughter and son in law...

Later in the afternoon my daughter was working on scrapbooking and my granddaughter was working on her jewelry making and I was working on my hand sewn posies for my quilts....all the while we discussed anything that came to mind....just a nice easy afternoon....oh yes the guys were doing their thing too lol....

Today I am going to make an effort to get a quilt I have been working on finishing quilting that has been on the table for months....I am so tired of looking at it but yet I have not finished it....LAZY???? maybe but today I am going to try to finish it so I can bind it and be done with it....

Quilt meeting is coming in about 10 days so will need something to work on...maybe bind that quilt lol....that is a goal to work for ....right???....

For now I need some lunch so happy quilting to you all....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment