Friday, April 11, 2014

GETTING BACK TO SEWING

I am trying to get back into sewing again....since surgery I tire easily so I have not been eager to start things or even finish for that matter....

Before I went to hospital I was concentrating on using up orphan blocks into something useful so logical things were potholders...my family could use them...I have kept them supplied through the years...here are a couple sets I did then....

On my machine when I came home were these sets of strings that I am making to be cut into 2 1/2 strips lengthwise later to go around a block...

I cant tell ya how many blocks I have at the moment they are packaged up and I don't want to go through the big baskets of blocks to find them...I just know I don't have many to go and I can put them all together for a top...
I found a picture already in the archives of the block...I don't have to tell ya though it is going to be a striking top...

On the subject of my health I am doing ok...even my digestion is better than It has been most of my life....I am just tired a lot but according to my granddaughter (she went through this 2 years ago)...I am doing good and being tired is part of it....lol....now if I could just get my back to be ok ...but that is another story lol.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment